The Voyage Global Leadership Development Program
Voyage: Training tomorrow’s leaders today
Marriott International welcomes recent university graduates to experience the career development adventure of a lifetime and a world of leadership opportunities. Our global leadership development program, Voyage, propels participants on a mentored, learning-inspired journey to prepare you for a successful career. Voyage is a full-time, paid development program. As an associate and trainee, you’ll build upon the skills you developed in school by participating in real world assignments.
About the journey
Voyage is an elite, award-winning program that provides a combination of hands-on, discipline-specific training and a leadership-focused curriculum. The program takes place at a Marriott International managed hotel, not a classroom, and is offered in 50+ countries. Voyage is available in the following disciplines:
- Accounting & Finance
- Event Operations
- Event Planning
- Food & Beverage Operations
- Human Resources
- Revenue Management
- Rooms Operations
- Sales & Marketing
When you join Voyage, you gain access to Marriott’s senior leaders and coaches and have many opportunities to stand out. You’ll participate in mini-rotations across the disciplines to learn firsthand how to manage various hotel functions and to connect with current and former Voyage participants through our social collaboration tools. Each individual’s Voyage journey is unique, spanning 12-18 months dependent upon your career interests, passions, goals, and location. You’ll immediately be immersed in our rich culture and portfolio of global brands to learn how Marriott sets the standard of industry excellence.
The experience you’ll gain
Voyage participants learn by doing! You’ll be fully immersed in the day-to-day operations of a hotel. If accepted into this elite program, you will:
- Cultivate customer relationships
- Be a champion for innovation within the organization
- Get exposure to managing projects & people
- Improve processes & pitch new initiatives through your Voyage project
- Take on special projects that will draw upon all your training
Destination: Marriott leadership
You’ll participate in management meetings and collaborate with Voyage participants worldwide. You’ll be expected to solve challenges, as well as offer ideas and innovative solutions. You will also have an opportunity to provide feedback on your curriculum and have an impact on future Voyage hires’ experiences. After graduation, you’ll be well-prepared to pursue your passion and take on new challenges. Many program graduates are ready to step into a Marriott supervisory or entry-level management role right away, because the program has provided a foundation for future leadership.
Ready to embark?
To become a Voyage participant, you must have graduated from a university or hotel school within the past year. Other qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent higher level education required (Associates degree acceptable for Culinary)
- Superior critical-thinking & interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to foster relationships & work collaboratively
- The ability to self-manage & be a self-starter
- A real desire for personal & professional growth
- Work authorization in the country you apply
Those currently enrolled in a college/university with an expected graduation date within 12 months of the date of application may also be considered.
Want to learn more?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
ABOUT THE TEAM
|Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?|
- ITANGAZO RYA NESA RIREBA ABABYEYI N’ABANYESHURI MU BIRUHUKO ,…
- DAY 2, TIME TABLE FOR TEACHERS AND SCHOOL LEADERS RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY.
- Day 3, TIME TABLE FOR TEACHERS AND SCHOOL LEADERS RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY.
- DAY 1, TIMETABLE FOR TEACHERS AND SCHOOL LEADERS RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY.
- DAY 4, TIME TABLE FOR TEACHERS AND SCHOOL LEADERS RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY.
229 total views, 1 views today