Anglican Church of Rwanda – Shyira Diocese is calling for a qualified & experienced Cambridge Deputy Principal, to apply for the above mentioned position.
We are looking for a collaborative and innovative person who will coordinate all Cambridge International Program Activities.
Assist the Principal in running the school, directing its learning and creating a climate of collaboration, mutual trust and Innovation.
• Run the school in the absence of the Principal.
• Support the Principal on core issues decided by the Principal and Board of Management
and act as a link between the Principal and the staff.
• Knowledge, Skills and Experience in working with Cambridge International Syllabus and Management and High priority
• Organize the school Substitution and Supervision system in an ethical and fair way.
• Assist in the process of S.S.E (School Self-Evaluation), school planning and Policy Formation.
• Be the Deputy Designated Liaison Person for all child protection issues.
- Interpersonal skills – demonstrated through relationship building with students / staff /parents /
• Adaptable and able to manage change.
• Resilience and patience.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Working consistently well under pressure.
• Leadership and motivational skills.
- At least 5 years teaching experience at Secondary or Primary Education.
2. Valid Teaching Council Membership.
3. Capable of taking own initiative as appropriate, being pro- active and being able to work under pressure
4. Conversant with computer programs relevant to management and administration (Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Package a minimum, conversant with statistics software and financial management software a strong asset)
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Education or Relevant Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Other Related Fields with Post-Graduate (PGDE in Education).
2. A high level of interpersonal and management skills and ability to work with teams at all levels Being Fluent in English (written and spoken); Kinyarwanda (written and spoken). French would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications consisting of a Church Recommendation, Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae, Academic Certificates and Any Other Relevant Document should be addressed to the Head of Education Department EAR Shyira Diocese, and email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and Copy to email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 23 September 2022 Midnight.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted, an email will be sent to the Shortlisted candidates to the next process after reviewing their documents.
303 total views, 1 views today