High-performing aspirants from all over the world are invited to apply for the Merit-Based Awards for international students administrated by the Concordia College in the USA.
The studentship is available for the first-year international or transfer student in order to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the college in session 2022-2023.
Founded in 1891, Concordia College is a private college in Moorhead Minnesota. It is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and offers Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music and Master of Education degrees.
Why study at Concordia College? The College provides you with more freedom in pursuing a career that inspires you and you’ll likely enjoy your career more. They provide employment benefits, higher income, and advancement opportunities which lead to higher job satisfaction.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Concordia College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $21,000 to $27,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the globe are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject at the College
- Eligibility Criteria: To take part in this educational program, candidates must have to enrol in the bachelor degree coursework at the college in the academic year 2022-23.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this program, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Concordia College. After taking affirmation, claimants are spontaneously considered for the education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are demanded to submit a high school transcript and sign the request form which can be download by this given link. The form must send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the bachelor degree coursework, claimants are needed good scores of ACT or SAT and minimum GPA is required
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the college
The educational bursary will provide:
- $28,000 (For SAT 1420+ or ACT 32+ and GPA equivalent 4.0+)
- $27,000 (For SAT 1310+ or ACT 28+ and GPA equivalent between 3.75-3.99)
- $25,000 (For SAT 1210+ or ACT 25+ and GPA equivalent between 3.50-3.74)
- $23,000 ( For SAT 1110+ or ACT 22+ and GPA equivalent between 3.25-3.49)
- $21,000 (For SAT 1010+ or ACT 19+ and GPA equivalent between 3.0-3.24)
- Awards may vary ( For SAT 1010 or less or ACT 19 or less and GPA equivalent 3.0 or less)
The award will be renewable for four academic years
313 total views, 1 views today